Zilwa Attitude Reviews & Information
Use the drop down below to find out more information about Zilwa Attitude.
Zilwa Attitude is on the northern shoreline of the island. In local French dialect, Zilwa means local islander. The resort is built to give a guest the feel of being on an island like a local. This 4-star hotel has been developed to be true to its surroundings.
The hotel offers vistas of the five islands on the northern coast of the island. The eco build and Mauritian design of the hotel take inspiration from the traditional homes, the old seaside bungalows. The 215 rooms have been customised and designed to match the needs and expectations of each guest; in each category, the rooms have their own identity and personality.
The resort is known for its fantastic food, and hotel guests have a variety of restaurants to choose from. The hotel invites families, couples and newly-weds to live a dream vacation filled with local flavours.
Seaside bungalows with Mauritian eco-design are the order of the day. Wooden floors, stonework with earthy tones make for Indian Ocean island feel. 215 rooms with 42 pairs of interleading rooms.
Superior Room - 96 Rooms
28 Superior + 68 Superior Sea view - including 1 for disabled
At 35m2 furnished terrace and balcony suitable for two adults + 1 child (0-12 years old incl.)
Family - 48 Rooms
At 45m2 14 Family rooms for 2 adults + 2 children (0-12 years old incl.) or 2 adults + 2 teenagers+
At 50m2 14 Family deluxe rooms for 2 adults + 3 children (0-12 years old incl.) or 2 adults + 2 teenagers
At 80m2 20 Family apartments for 4 adults + 2 children or 2 adults + 2 teenagers + 2 children (0-12 years old incl.)
Couple - 51 Rooms
Couple Deluxe Rooms 21 (7 Couple Deluxe Sea View + 14 Couple Deluxe Beachfront)
At 40m2 for adults
Couple Junior Suite 21 (7 Couple Junior suite + 14 Couple Junior Suite Beachfront)
At 50m2 for adults
Couple Privilege Suite 9 (3 Couple Privilege Suite Sea View + 6 Couple Privilege Suite Beachfront)
At 40m2 for adults
- Rooms with balcony or terrace
- Telephone and IDD access
- Television (satellite channels)
- Electronic safe
- Tea and coffee facilities
- Air-conditioning and ceiling fan
- Hair dryer
- Bathroom with shower and separate toilets
- 220 volts power supply
Restaurants and bars
Zilwa Attitude with its six restaurants offers a blend of spicy and exquisite tastes from all over the world…we call it here in Mauritius “Metisaz”: a delicious mix of Creole, Indian, Asian and European cuisines true to the cultural diversity of the island.
The Dine Around Experience invites guests to discover every day, at dinner time, a various cuisine in 3 (or 4*) of the hotel restaurants.
Main restaurant (3 seating areas) Seats: 240. Breakfast: from 07h00 to 10h30 Dinner: from 19h00 to 22h00
SATÉ & SIAW
Two restaurants "live cooking”. Seats: 30 & 50. Dinner: from 19h30 to 22h30 (open every day except on Mondays for Saté and Sundays for Siaw)
Beach restaurant. Seats: 100. Lunch: from 12h30 to 15h00. Dinner: à la carte from 19h30 to 22h30 (for adults from 16 years old onwards)
GRAN ZIL BBQ
Seats: 40. Lunch: from 12h30 to 14h30
Seats: 80. Lunch: from 12h00 to 15h30. Snack service: from 12h00 to 15h30. Afternoon tea: from 15h30 to 18h00
Main bar and lounge. Open from 09h00 to midnight
Beach bar. Open from 11h00 to midnight
Gram Zil barbecue
Crusoe’s getaway with barbecue lunch and rustic set up.
Note: For Otentik All Inclusive guests only, two dinners for a minimum stay of 5 nights. Please refer to rates provided by your consultants.
Sports, leisure and entertainment - Free
- Fitness room
- Beach Volley
- Table tennis
- Tennis Volley
- Mini foot
- Floodlit tennis court (tennis balls at extra cost)
- Open-air cinema
- Board games and typical Mauritian games
- Four swimming pools (2 main pools of 257m3 each, one pool of 300m3 including 25m3 for kids and a beach pool of 250m3)
- Glass bottom boat
- Pedal boat
- Laser boat
- Stand up paddle
Sports, leisure and entertainment - At extra cost
- Pool table
- PADI diving centre (PADI, SSI, CMAS and Nitrox)
- Kitesurf school managed by Club Mistral
- Catamaran and excursions (on request)
- Game fishing (on offer)
Note: Boathouse opens every day from 09h00 to 17h00 in winter and from 09h00 to 18h00 in summer. Evening entertainment including special theme ones including a séga show once a week and open-air cinema.
Spa Masaz by Spa Attitude
The attitude care rituals are based on positive natural elements of Mauritius: its soil, its sea, its sun and its plants. Open everyday from 09h00 to 20h00
- Eco-friendly spa with its herb garden
- Open every day from 08h00 to 20h00
- Ten massage rooms: 4 double rooms and six single rooms; a hammam, a Watsu pool and a fountain of ice
- A complete range of massages, body care and facials together with its four signature Ti Zil at sunset
- Mini club Ayo le Dodo free of charge for children from 3 to 12 years old included.
- Open every day from 09h00 to 21h00
- Children can take their meals at the restaurant with one of the mini club Family Members
- Day and evening babysitting service upon request, at extra cost
Unique experiences - Become an islander, live unique Mauritian experiences
- Day starts at
- 5:45 am with a sunrise boat trip
- 9:30 am a stand-up paddle lesson and excursion
- 9:45 am Catamaran trip
- 10:00 am Treasure Hunt
- 11:00 am Explore Mauritius
- 12:00 am Cooking Class
- 12:30 pm Gran Zil Barbecue
- 2:00pm Kitesurfing
- 4:00 pm Creole Lesson
- 5:00 pm Tennis Volley
- 6:00 pm Massage on Ti Zil
- 7:00 pm ZIlwa Night
OTENTIK ALL INCLUSIVE
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner at the restaurant
- A selection of local beverages including water, beer, tea, coffee, soft drinks, table wine, locally manufactured alcohols and spirits, from 11h00 to 23h00 at the bar
- A selection of drinks from the mini bar
- Tea, coffee and sweet local goodies from 16h00 to 17h00
- Local snacks served with evening drinks
- Tea and coffee facilities in room
- 20% discount on one “Mauritian massage” for bookings between 09h00 and 14h00 (for every minimum stay of 5 nights)
- At extra cost per person per day - this option should be taken by the whole family, guest sharing a room or guests staying in connecting rooms (children included)
- Valid from 11h00 on the day of arrival till 14h00 on the day of departure
Green attitude foundation.
True to its brand promise to invite its guests to discover the real Mauritian soul, Attitude through Green Attitude Foundation (GAF), positions itself as a critical local actor of sustainable, ecological, cultural, economic and social development.
- Recycling, composting, creating awareness among guests and Family Members for the protection of the environment
- In collaboration with NGO Reef Conservation the opening of Nauticaz, an educational and interactive centre which consists in revealing and protecting the treasures of our lagoon as well as the remediation project of Anse la Raie lagoon.
- René Heuzey, GAF Ambassador, is involved in the awareness of environment program set up in schools.
- Green initiative includes the development of numerous community projects as well as the support given to local craftsmen
Conference & Events
- The resort has conference facilities with total a surface area of 144m2 and includes air conditioning, a fixed screen, audiovisual equipment, flip charts, lectern, overhead projector, meeting amenities.
- Theatre setup = 112 seats, u-shape setup = 50 seats, Classroom setup = 80 seats, rectangular setup = 56 seats
Additional information and services
- Check-in time at 14h00 and check-out time at noon
- Beach towels
- Laundry (at extra cost)
- Baby changing and feeding room (changing table, baby food heating facilities, steam sterilisers) open from 08h00 to 21h00
- Boutique open from Monday to Saturday from 09h00 to 18h00
- Foreign currency exchange facilities at the reception
- Credit cards accepted: American Express, Visa, Master Card and Maestro
- Internet and Wi-Fi (free) in public areas and rooms
- 24h reception and security services
- Parking in the hotel premise
- Car and scooter rental services
- Bus stop nearby
- Port-Louis (the capital): 30 km / ± 25 minutes by car
- Airport: 80 km / ± 75 minutes by car
- Grand Bay: 8 km / ± 10 minutes by car
- Cap Malheureux: 5 km / ± 8 minutes by car
Your review has been submitted
Thank you for submitting your review. Our team will check your review and be in touch should we have any questions.
An error was found. Please correct and submit again.
There are currently no reviews for the Zilwa Attitude.
Be the first to write a review!