Acajou is on the breathtaking Cote d'Or beach of Praslin, the romantic island of rare palms where elusive parrots live among the palm fronds. In a valley once described by general Gordon of Khartoum as a sight of the original garden of Eden, it first opened on 01st December 1996 and had been completely renovated in 2014.
As a gateway to the wonders of Seychelles second largest island and in proximity to numerous isles including La Dique, this is a perfect locale to not only explore the island but also to relax utilising the many facilities at this prestigious boutique eco-hotel.
The fifty two tastefully decorated rooms spread out in a lush garden are all equipped with their private balcony, shower, air condition, 24 hrs satellite tv, mini fridge, Idd telephone, individual safe, hairdryer, tea and coffee making facility.
- 14 standard rooms on ground floor. Queen size beds. (36 sqm). Garden view
- 16 superior rooms out of which 15 are on the first floor and only one on the ground floor. King size beds. (41 sqm). Partial garden and sea view
- 2 Superior family rooms which can accommodate a family of four (2 adults and 02 children under 18 yrs) (81 sqm). Partial garden and sea view
- 14 Deluxe rooms out of which 7 are on the first floor and seven on the ground floor. They are the rooms closest to the beach with a breathtaking view of the ocean. King size beds. (47 sqm) Additionally to the shower, o4 of the deluxe rooms also have a bathtub. Full sea view
- 6 Self-catering apartments out of which there is 4 one bedroom (54 sqm) and 02 two bedrooms. (146 sqm) - Queen size beds. Garden view.
Each room can only accommodate a baby cot (no extra bed) each has a private balcony and equipped with a complete kitchen and cooking facilities, shower, air condition, Idd telephone, 24hrs satellite TV, hairdryer, individual safe, starter pack upon arrival.
Room measurements include the bedroom, bathroom and balcony. The self-catering also consists of the kitchen and living room.
Hotel excepts Credit cards: Visa and MasterCard.
- Excursions: Can be organised by reception
- Babysitting: On request at least 24 hrs in advance against an hourly fee
- Laundry: 7 days a week (express service available)
- Currency exchange: At reception
- Safe: Individual safe in the room
- Diving: Can be organised
- Car rental: Can be organised
- Bicycle hire: Can be organised
- Massage: Enjoy a relaxing massage by our Filipino therapist.
- Souvenir boutique: A variety of souvenirs including acajou branded items.
- Gym: Fully equipped air-conditioned gym
- Internet (wifi): Free of charge. (Contact reception for password)
Bars and restaurants
Breakfast – full American – served from 07h30 to 10h00
Dinner – either buffet or table d’hôte of both Creole and international served from 19h30 to 21h30 (last order)
Pool bar and restaurant
- Situated at the swimming pool which overlooks the ocean
- Drinks are served throughout the day
- Lunch is served from 12h30 to 15h30,
- Open in the evening for a la carte dinner from 19h30 to 21h30 (last order)
Let their barmen tempt you to one of the signature tropical cocktails or a long refreshing drink while overlooking the lush garden and ocean.
Enjoy the sound of local groups two to three times a week during dinnertime.
The swimming pool
- Which also has a children’s pool is equipped with deck chairs and sun umbrellas.
- Adult’s pool – 9.7m x 6m
- Children’s pool – 6m x 2.77m
- Equipped with beach beds and sun umbrellas
- Beach/pool towels are available at the pool
Your review has been submitted
Thank you for submitting your review. Our team will check your review and be in touch should we have any questions.
An error was found. Please correct and submit again.
There are currently no reviews for the Acajou Beach Resort.
Be the first to write a review!