Coco Bodu Hithi Reviews & Information
Use the drop down below to find out more information about Coco Bodu Hithi.
Coco Bodu Hithi Resort is located on the island of Bodu Hithi in the North Male Atoll, the five-star resort island.
The coconut palms and white beaches with 100 villas scattered around the teardrop-shaped island to cater for the most discerning guests.
The Maldives island paradise of North Male Atoll is only a short speedboat ride from Male; International Airport, combining all the charm of Maldivian style with modern luxury.
The range of accommodation offers something to suit all tastes and lifestyles with a bespoke stay offering the utmost convenience and 360-degree views of the Indian Ocean.
The Water Villas stand on stilts in the crystal clear water and welcome the guest with a large living space with endless ocean views. Access the turquoise lagoon directly from the villa or dip in your private pool. A king-size bed, indoor and outdoor showers, a large bathtub and double washbasins pamper all your needs, while the private terrace enables you to enjoy your pool, tiered sundeck and outdoor lounge to its fullest.
The Escape Water Villas present views of the gorgeous Maldives from every picture window. Step from your room into the sea for a snorkel, or laze in your private infinity pool. A king-sized bed, and a large, stylish bathroom with bathtub, shower, and double washbasins ensure that you will be pampered. Tan, dine or relax on your spacious sunbathing deck and take it all in.
The Island Villas presents the guest with a spacious open living area, consisting of a sunken lounge, large bedroom with en-suite dressing room, and a luxurious bathroom built around a central bath overlooking the ocean, supplemented by an indoor and an outdoor shower. Enjoy the warm tropical air on your beachfront terrace, or your private courtyard complete with pool, day bed, and private sundeck.
From Yoga at sunrise or sunset in a beautiful location, or meditation and T’ai Chi, their staff have a program for all guest needs and welcome you to put forward questions to our dedicated regional office to field any questions you may have on the resorts spiritual or religious needs.
- Air: Casual dining at its finest, Air’s fusion a la carte and buffet options are open for breakfast, lunch or dinner for a relaxed atmosphere.
- Aqua: Romantic and elegant, Aqua’s al fresco setting pays homage to their seafood specialities, prepared with an Asian influence.
- Latitude: Sip a custom sundowner cocktail while watching the sunset over the lagoon and infinity pool, soothed by the breeze and relaxing music.
- Wine Bar: Enjoy wines from all over the world, in a unique glass tasting venue. Wine and food pairings are available once a week, making the sunset even more special.
- Breeze: This al fresco speciality restaurant presents fresh seafood and other delights, barbecued on the beach under the bright Maldives stars.
- Spa: With the gentle sounds of the water surrounding you, tailor your treatment with a choice of Indian, Thai and Indonesian spa techniques. Massages, cleansing body therapies, and hydrating facials can be combined with the tranquil private settings, or brought to your room for total privacy.
- Diving: The Bodu Hithi resort has a PADI 5Stars Gold Palm Resort diving centre. The modern infrastructure complements the ideal diving conditions: with manta point just a few minutes boat ride away, exciting corner dives, great things like the famous Washimas Thila and a brilliant house reef.
- Water Sports: The natural beauty, pristine environment, and cultural richness of the Maldives combine with Coco Bodu Hithi’s services, and expert staff to offer you a vast choice of activities, from the relaxing to the physically active. Water skiing, diving, snorkelling, canoeing, sailing, and fishing, there is something for everyone and every mood. Or, explore the area with trips to the outlying reefs or local markets.
- Satellite TV
- Private Pool
- Coffee/Tea Making Facilities
- IDD line Telephone
- Hair Dryer
- Sitting Area
- Hot/Cold Shower
- Dining area
- Sun Deck
- Sun Chairs
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Separate living area
Your review has been submitted
Thank you for submitting your review. Our team will check your review and be in touch should we have any questions.
An error was found. Please correct and submit again.
Share your personal review with us of your stay at this property.